Friday, November 26, 2010

Trip to Science Centre

I was quite amazed when I when into the several new exhibitions. (except the one about breast cancer). Before that, we went to 'Water Works' (FYI. it is some sort of playground but with water spraying out everywhere). I got myself drenched from head to toe and so did some of my tuition mates, Yan Ni ,Cheryl, and Luo Qi. I would definitely give a thumb up for its facilities but you would get quite bored after you tried all its facilities. Be prepared to get yourself wet and bring an extra set of clothes.(You wouldn't want to be walking in the exhibitions with water dripping from your drooping hair.) I bought a 'Science Quiz' set in the 'Curiosity' shop. It has 1652 questions with 3 different difficulties. Do comment if you want to play with me.(friends only!) We ate McDonald's for lunch. We had to sacrifice by sitting on a slab 'cause the younger ones had to seat on the chairs.
The french fries I ate was VERY salty but the McFlurry was nice...
Hope I could have more of such trips with my friends....
...BB... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment