Everyone trembles with fear.
As Mr Tan read out the top student, Kok Zi Qi, everyone was shocked.
She was not who they expected.
They expected either Jing Qi, SiYing or me to take that place.
272.
The score of the top scorer in Anderson Primary School.
I was second but...
264.
This is my score.
8 marks difference.
She got 4 A*.
I had 5.
The first place had been my final goal in this year.
Why?
Maybe she had been strong in her academics all along...
...you never know...
When the results slips were given out,
some smiled.
Some cried.
Tears of happiness or sadness...
Passes and fails...
But this is just the beginning.
'O' levels.
'N' levels.
'A' levels.
They have yet to come.
They are still more tears to be shed.
Both happy and sad ones.
Hope everyone would have a smooth sailing Secondary school year! ^_^
Zi Qi scored 4 A*'s too.
ReplyDeleteI saw her exam results in HK. Though I was hoping that it would be Jingqi, I knew Zi Qi would be unbeatable, in our sch...
U won't be taking 'N' level. It's meant for Normal Academic and Normal Technical pupils.
Hwa Chong is running Integrated Programme (IP), most likely u won't be taking 'O' level, but head for 'A' Level or IB diploma in 6 years' time.
Most express stream pupils will sit for 'O' level in Sec 4.
Nice writing here. It's smooth to read. I like it. (".)
ReplyDelete